Thursday, December 8, 2011

I used my debit card to pay my fed taxes; will the stimulus refund be credited to that- or will I get a check?

I owed about $70.00 on my federal taxes and paid this using my debit card. Will they just credit my debit card, or will I be mailed a hardcopy check?|||You will get paper check.


The rebate payment will equal the amount of tax liability on the return (tax liability on the return Form 1040 line 46 or Form 1040A line 28) with a minimum amount of $300 and a maximum amount of $600 for individuals.





. For information on stimulus tax rebate schedule, the eligibility and how much rebate you will get read: http://taxipay.blogspot.com/2008/02/are-鈥?/a>|||unless you got direct deposit with your tax return check, you will be getting a paper check. If the IRS has your banking info (acct number and routing number), then you might get it directly deposited.|||You will get a check mailed to you.|||You'll get a paper check in the mail

No comments:

Post a Comment