Monday, December 12, 2011

How long does it take for paypal to connect to your debit or credit card?

Ok so im new to using Paypal. I plan on linking my debit card to my paypal so my question is:


How long does it take for paypal to connect to my debit card? Thanks in advance!|||not long at all!|||For a credit card it's immediately. For a debit card, you can link it, but it usually takes a few business days for the first transaction to complete if you use it right away. Your payment will show up as an uncleared E-check and that should clear in about 3 business days. So if you're buying from eBay, a seller will usually not ship an item until the payment clears. To avoid this, with a debit card, just don't use it for the first three days while the electronic connection between accounts is established.

No comments:

Post a Comment