Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you transfer funds from your check/debit card card over to your credit card balance?

I want to put back some funds from my check/debit card into my bank balance to pay down my principle balances?|||It actually is kind of hard to understand what you're asking. I'm not really sure what you mean by transferring between your debit card and a credit card.





Are you asking how to make a payment on your credit card with your debit card? If so-- log on to your credit card's website and plug in your account information. Instead of paying with the actual debit card itself, you're going to have to use your account number (that the debit card is linked to) and your routing number for the bank. It's pretty much doing a check online, except you do not have to void one out.


|||I'm not sure what you are asking but suggest you call your bank for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment