Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I use a debit card to make purchases on the internet?

I'm wondering if I can use a debit card like a credit card on the internet.|||As long as it's backed by Visa or MasterCard, you can. Otherwise, if there's no credit card backing, it's simply your debit card.. and most (if not all) online companies will not accept it. That's why there's PayPal. Link that account with your checking account, and then use your PayPal account to pay for it.|||Yes as long as it one of the debit cards that has a Visa or Master Card logo on it.|||Try it. They will not take it if not. I would say its like gold to them if its Master Card or some such type debit card.|||Yes as LONG as it the card has a credit card logo, Example Visa logo.|||Yes but be careful, debit cards don't have all the protections that credit cards do.|||Yup, as long as it has Visa or Mastercard logo on it. To my husband's dismay, I use mine all the time buying online. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment