Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I find out my debit card number?

I just got a checking account (I'm 14) and my debit card hasn't come in the mail yet. Is there a way to find out my debit card number so I can use it, or do I just have to wait? I have Wells Fargo and know my account number and online login if that helps.|||I was going to say, "Look at it..." when I first saw the question, but since you do not have it yet, you have to wait.|||Typically you have to call them at the number on a sticker on the card after you receive it, to verify that is your address and make sure than nobody snatched it from your mail. Sometimes another way to verify that you received a debit card is to use it at an ATM, since the PIN that you need to use it is mailed separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment