Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you shop online without a credit or debit card?

I want to surprise my parents with a gift for their anniversary. Unfortunately, I do not own a credit / debit card (and I think it would be pointless to get one just for this occasion). Is there a way to buy the gift without having to ask them to borrow a card or buying one myself?|||Prepaid Visa Gift Card. You can get them at Walgreens or other drugstores. You pay with the amount you want in the card And you use it like a credit card online. I have done this before.|||Hi chan,





Unfortunately all the online transactions take place via a credit or a debit card. so to shop online you need to have any one type of a card.





It is a great idea that you want to surprise your parents, so why ruin your plan doing it only online, you could personally go and get something for them which indeed would make them happy..|||There is another way





Paypal





It's online money you can wire money from your bank account into paypal and you can pay for nearly anything online using it.





You just need an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment