Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the limit to overdrafting on my regions debit card?

I overdraft on my regions debit card about a week ago, but I really need to make a purchase of something that cost $150, can I still use my debit if its already overdrafted like $300? Help please!|||No and you are already in serious trouble since that overdraft is to be repaid immediately. The bank will


close your account, send it to collects and ban you from opening another bank account anywhere for the next 7 yrs. You are screwing up your credit and will regret that forever. No student loans, no car loans, no home loan.|||It depends on the overdraft limits on your bank account and the banks policy.


Overdrafts have to be paid within a specified number of days to avoid further consequences.


That is why you are supposed to balance you account each month and record your transactions when made.

No comments:

Post a Comment