Thursday, December 15, 2011

How to purchase from Apple Store using debit card?

I want to buy a copy of Snow Leopard. It says on the apple store that they accept debit cards, but when I go to the checkout area, there's no debit card option. How the heck am I supposed to make purchases?





I don't have a credit card and all the other purchase options involve ringing apple support, which I can't do since I have Laryngitis and it hurts to talk.





Can someone help me.|||ok does your debit have visa or mastercard logo just slide card and your done since your debit card is like a credit card only difference is you have to have money on your card before you buy anything or your bank will charge your for a fee on Your checking account


credit card means your borrowing monies from a bank and will pay it with interest unless you pay it in full but some credit card company do even give you a grace period and charge you a fee to get it





now if no logo slide it anyway it might pop up debit or credit

No comments:

Post a Comment