Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I Make my debit card in paypal a primary?

Hello, I have added my debit card to my pay-pal account. However every time I click "more funding options" when sending money, it only comes up to my bank account. I need to get it so that I can send money directly from my debit card, so it doesn't take 5 days to transfer money from my bank account..





Thank you.|||If you continue to have problems with this I would just call Paypal on the phone. I have called them several times for a few small issues, and they are very nice, and I did not have to wait on hold for 30 minutes to talk to a real person. Here is the number I have for them -- 1-888-221-1161|||Have you already confirmed your debit card? How much money are you trying to send?

No comments:

Post a Comment