Thursday, December 8, 2011

How can I easily track my debit card expenses?

Hey y'all. So I just got my first debit card, and I would love an easy way to keep track of what I spend. I have been emailing my purchases to myself, but that doesn't work the greatest. If I write it down, I am sure to lose it! So I just need some kind of program where I can go enter my beginning balance, then continue to add the purchases from there. Thanks in advance!|||ONLINE. your bank will have a home page, go there and set up your account with user name and password. log on anytime for the most current transactions.|||I track them online at my bank or by phone|||You can't really. You just need to take out cash from an atm occasionally and use that for your expenses.


Banks count on you not being able to track your expenses and incurring overdraft charges.|||Do you have a Mobile devise that you can put apps on? If you do I have and "app for that".|||Use Mint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment